The Courtney S. Turner Charitable Trust for the Atchison, Kansas community area Trust requires that all nonprofits apply online for funding following the specific procedures provided below.
In addition to these procedures, the Trust has specific guidelines that you are expected to review before completing and submitting your application.
To initiate a new application, select the Apply Now below.
To return to an application in progress, or to access a grant requirement log into your MyAccount below.
Other Important Information
- Do not add the trust, or any of its representatives to general mailing or electronic lists, unless specifically requested.
- Make sure you respond to any specific requirements of the Trust.
- Do not submit applications by hand, US mail, or delivery service. They will not be accepted or reviewed.
- Download and review our Online Application Technical Assistance document.
- Add the email address [email protected] as “trusted” so that you receive save and submit confirmations and other important online application communications from our system.
- Please submit online applications by 11:59 p.m. on the day of the foundation’s deadline date. If the application deadline date falls on a weekend or a federally recognized holiday, we do not extend the deadline, therefore applications must be submitted on the prior business day by 11:59 p.m.
- Online grant applications will be accepted 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, generally on, or prior to the proposal due date. However, applicant inquiries can only be answered during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST. Please be advised that technical support is NOT provided on weekends for password resets or general technical inquiries. Therefore it is best to start your application early, seek technical support during business hours, and to submit your application in advance of the due date.
If you have other questions, contact us via e-mail at [email protected].